Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm coming back?

Yep, I'll be back in Singapore for good after 2 more weeks here. I can still remember the day I left like it was just last week. I should be very excited about returning to Singapore but somehow I'm not. Instead, I feel cool and composed. Its not that I'm not happy about coming back but I'm more in a state of mind to get myself prepared to face the new challenges that will present themselves before me.

I'm kinda scared too... The pace of life is so different here in Brunei that I'm not sure if I'll be able to adapt to the mad scramble back home. Whatever happens, at least there is one thing I know for sure. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger rinaz said...

What is the one thing that you are sure of? :)

Mon Aug 14, 07:17:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

That's just something between me and my dearest. ;P

Sun Aug 20, 02:26:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home