Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Friday, February 24, 2006

We all live in a gigantic trash can...

Ever wondered why babies cry after they are born? I dunno about the others but I know that I cried because I didn't want to come into this world. Hell, I would have held my breath until I turned blue....if only the darn doctor didn't smack my butt...

Why didn't I want to be in this world? Take a good look around you. Read the news! The planet that we are on is such a bleak place because of us humans. People are pissed with each other. Cartoons that are insulting, police who do funny things, politicians playing games with each other, girls getting molested in public places, 'friends' distributing your private video....

There comes a time when you have to wonder if its safe to trust anyone to do the right thing anymore. Hell, I don't even trust myself. I have done my share of stupid and inconsiderate things before. I'm not a saint and the 'sins' I've done is enough to last me a couple of lifetimes. No, I'm not proud of them but at least I know what I've done isn't right and I'm not willing to repeat my mistakes again. But I digress; ever since childhood, Ive known that the world is one ugly place. I knew that what I've seen was only the sugar topping disguising the decaying mass underneath.

We have to admit the fact that we are on this world together and learn to live with each other. We have to accept each other's difference or choose to perish by killing each other. You know how those air heads keep saying world peace in beauty pageants? Well, it would be nice if REAL world peace really exist. Where people genuinely care for each other, and everyone gets along with harmony. Its the only way we can really progress as a species. Either that or we can just sit along each other whacking one another on the head while waiting for that big comet to come colliding into our precious home.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, LEARN TO GROW UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home