Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Worst Crimes

Now that I've finally gotten the mucus from my brain, I suppose I should just do a double whammy while I still can.

Was reading the Straits Times on last Friday(3rd Feb) and saw on the front page that a serial sex offender is sentenced to 20 years jail and 24 strokes. I am pissed, let it be known. I don't like absolutely hate to see sex offences committed. No, I'm not going to do another XX and condemn certain races. I am in fact going to condemn these 'men'. In fact, they don't even deserve to be catergorised as men. Worse than animals they are, vile and putrid creatures scraped off from the bottoms of single cell organisms. Sex offenders shouldn't be caned or jailed. Don't waste tax payers money. Skin them alive and castrate them. Those who committed rape should get something extra. Preferbly a thorned 3 foot dildo with a 5 inch girth up their anus... better yet, how about a durian up their penis shafts?...................


I may be going overboard here but I don't think my anger is unjustified. If you've got a fucking libido to quench, go pay some money to a whore and get it done with! No money? Go wank yourself you muthaf*ckin piece of d*ckless maggot crawling in pile of sh*t. Why don't u try and see if you can stick it up yourself even?

I mean just read the article! That poor 20 yr old girl was sodomised.....TWICE!!! And it wasn't even in the middle of the night. It was broad daylight! The girl wasn't even scantily clad! She was returning home!

Most friends of mine would know that I don't hold grudges or have strong prejudice against anything. However, my heart really go out to those victims. Most of them don't even deserve it. Having a leisurely stroll in your own neighbourhood would never be the same again. You'd always look behind your back for that shadow of the assailant who isn't there. The thinking that your body is tainted by that horrible experience. Marked so deeply, no amount of washing is ever enough. These are a few conditions a girl goes through after she has been

Some might argue alot of these girl recover from the trauma eventually but so what? The damage is already done. No matter how much healing has occured, the scar can never be completely forgotten.

So what's worse than sex offenders? Wife beaters.....'nuff said.

(I reread what I wrote. The whole thing is a mess. I suppose anger really affected my mind. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...siao siao liao)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home