Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The lion and the hyenas

From my observation of the new personnels in my camp, I can safely conclude that my work place has become a magnet for the scum of the force. These people complicate my work and make it harder to accomplish my assignments. They fixate themselves over the tiny details and refuse to see the bigger picture. They are too preoccupied with themselves and do not see the inconvenience they've caused to others. There are times I simply wonder how these people survived annihilation when the dinosaurs didn't.

My workload isn't getting any lighter, on the contrary, it has increased. That shouldn't be happening. I'm still holding the same appointment as 3 months ago. If I'm required to cover some tasks of these morons, why don't these imbeciles relinquish surrender portions of their salaries to me as well?

They're probably the reason for my inability to sleep at night too. I suffocate from the thought that I have to continually have association with them. Its not like I can get rid of them after work, these retards are practically neighbours to me.

Try and strangle me if you must but trust me when I say this, " I will presevere and I shall prevail"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home