Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Anvory's Wedding



Forgive me if my style of writing is a little wierd here. Just finished reading Rockson's blog so kena 'tainted' by him.

Come back from Brunei for a short break only kena pink bomb liao. How can like that? I Come ou for gathering can liao but noo... special one. Wedding dinner! Fwah biang. Lucky Anvory has been my friend for more than a decade ah. If not I sure fly her a C130 one. Ok, the wedding not very big scale like Fanelle's but can see the prep also not anyhow one. Looks like a lot of hardwork involved, don't like... Nonetheless, its really nice to see everyone else again. Its been months since I last saw them. Aiyah, talk so much also no use. Show some photos better rite? A picture is worth more than a thousand words. So post a couple of pics like blogging a few pages liao. NAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home