Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I went for 'bang bang' with my girlfriend.

Yep, I was 'bang-ing' with my girlfriend today. She's always very vocal when she does all the 'bang-ing' though. Yar lah, I went shooting with my rifle today. What you mean its commonly referred to as 'wife' instead of girlfriend? Well, in my opinion, the rifle is more like a girlfriend than a wife. And I have very good reasons too.

Here's the top ten reasons why your rifle is your girlfriend and not your wife. (Rifle will be referred to as 'she' or 'her' henceforth)

10. She throws tantrums when you least expect it.

9. The relationship is over whenever you mistreat her i.e, you're probably dead after...

8. She doesn't live with you as much as you may want her to...

7. You'll have to go thru her 'guardian' before you can go out with her.

6. She has a curfew and absolutely has to go back 'home'.

5. Her 'guardian' will screw you over for bring her back late or if she looks 'spent' (not clean lah) after a particular date.

4. You 'dump' her and get a new girl whenever you go to a new unit.

3. You have the illusion that you're her first guy. (She's probably seen a lot more action with more guys than you think.)

2. You have no qualms about going out with her 'sisters'

And finally........














1. She doesn't cook you dinner, wash and iron your clothes and simply refuses to have your baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home