Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Catagories

I skipped lunch today. No, I'm not going on a diet. I just deemed that the food is totally inedible, well, at least not fit for human consumption.

we have 4 chefs in the cookhouse and I'm able to catagorise them into 3 kinds of chefs.

1. The Fit Chef
2. The Average Chef
and lastly 3. The Fat Chef...

The Fat Chef is the worse of all. Average chefs give you greasy food-basically food that gleams under the light. Not very tasty but you can swallow the food without any difficulties. Fat chef (luckily we only have one fat chef) cooks flavoured oils, not food. For example, there are 3 dishes. Dish 1 will be red coloured oil littered with some curry and bits of fish. Dish 2 will be black coloured oil topped sparingly with braised chicken parts... Dish 3 will be yellow coloured oil with vegetables that look like they barely survived a plague. How to eat like that?!

Fit chef is not so bad sometimes but because he is fit, his food is fit also. U will find that the taste is barely there because they don't like excessive salt or other fatty condiments. Just the other day, we're supposed to have Pita bread, sardines and egg mayonaise for breakfast. Knowing that the Fit chef is on duty, I wondered how the egg mayonaise will turn out. Well, it turned out the exact you would expect it to. FIT! No mayonaise at all! He bloody made scrambled eggs and there was almost no trace of oil! Well, I guess beggars can't be choosers. I don't want to go to the canteen also. Everything is deep fried or has gone through a grease shower before being served. Impossible to lose weight. I' not a car ok. I know in Brunei, petrol costs cheaper than water but this is exaggerating. I'm not a car ok. I don't need oil to move...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home