Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

War Strategy

I heard this quote before " Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer". However at this particular phase of my life, I can't help but feel alone in a field full of foes. Allies aren't close at hand so there is no one to watch my back. Every step I take has to be carefully measured. Every plan I make needs to have its contingency.

Stuck on an island in the midst of dangerous waters, one cannot help but feel hopeless at times. Yet, I know that if I were to give up, the only fate that is waiting for me will be death. There is no time to learn how to survive. Primal instincts have to take over logical thinking more often than not. To survive is my only priority now.

Those who are dear to me can't help me in this battle. The only thing that is making go on is the knowledge that on the day of my triumph, I shall bask in the glory that is their presence. Just let me know that you'll give me your emotional and spiritual support. This is a stage I must go true alone, this battle is mine and mine alone.

What doesn't kills me, maketh me stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home