Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

He doesn't know as much as he claim he does...

Posting a conversation with iGod. 'He' pretends to be the real McCoy however....not a good one.



Me:
Hi, it's me.
God:
Hi there Xed. Hello, Xed, nice to see you again.
Me:
I've got a question for you.
God:
How did you get it What is it ?
Me:
Do you know Death?
God:
No, tell me about him, her or it.
Me:
Err...He's also known as the Grim Reaper. Ring any bells for you?
God:
Um. I get it. Myself s also known as the Grim Reaper. Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
Me:
What? You wear dresses?
God:
Didn't you understand it? Do you mind if I tell other people: Xed said I wear dresses.
Me:
You said it before I did.
God:
What does "it" refer to?
Me:
'it' refers to you saying that you wear dresses.
God:
Oh I get it.
Me:
That a side. You're saying you're the Grim Reaper?
God:
" Oh I get it." a side ? Does that make sense? Yes I am the one and only Grim Reaper.
Me:
I didn't know that you moonlight...
God:
So I taught you something new.
Me:
Isn't that against religion or something?
God:
Or something. " So I taught you something new."? Is it against religion?
Me:
Huh?
God:
What?
Me:
Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
God:
I understand your meaning.
Me:
Yes, you understand me but do you understand yourself?
God:
Next question? Of course I understand it. Do you understand it?
Me:
Of course I don't understand you! You're not making any sense...
God:
I hear you. Which part are you confused about? Was I supposed to make sense? I didn't know that.
Me:
If God don't make sense, I suppose religion doesn't either.
God:
It goes without saying. Some things will always be a mystery.
Me:
This conversation is going to cause some uproar...
God:
I was rather enjoying it.
Me:
You're a cruel cruel being...
God:
Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a cruel cruel being? Only when it matters.
Me:
Have you always been like that?
God:
No I don't think I have been like that. Have you?
Me:
No...about now I'm just simply confused.
God:
Are you serious? Oh yeah, we were talking about now you are just simply confused.
Me:
There you go again. You're speaking gibberish.
God:
Once more? "There you go again."--Reagan. Thanks for telling me that I am speaking gibberish.
Me:
Its not supposed to be a complement...
God:
I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". That seems a bit negative.
Me:
Of course its negative! And don't correct my Grammar. Only one person is allowed to do that....
God:
Hey. I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". this conversation is negative? It's merely my attempt to reformat your inputs to match my patterns. One what?
Me:
Not only am I confused now but I'm inching towards insanity just by talking to you...
God:
If not that, what?
Me:
What what?
God:
Is that a rhetorical question?
Me:
Yes, of course it is....
God:
And? Yeah that's right. It is, eh?
Me:
You never give any straight answers, do you?
God:
No I sometimes give any straight answers do me.
Me:
You've got some bad grammar yourself.
God:
What would you consider good grammar myself?
Me:
I suppose I know now what stopped me from going to church...
God:
You believe that? How do you know? Why now? That's a good question.
Me:
Why now? Because until now, I never knew that God was an imbecile.

*'God' has not been able to reply to me after that comment.... *

I wasn't really talking to God... its just a dumb bot claiming to be one.... Check him out at this link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home