Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Break Up Letter

I don't know where to start... it hurts me so that I have to do this. For so many years you've been by my side. I really appreciate your presence. In the beginning, I detested you because I never really knew you. But when I was in the pits, you came into my life and stayed virgil at my side. You were my only friend when things got rough. Though you were never one with many words, you never needed any to comfort me. You were there when I went through the tough training of the Army. Not once have you ever complained to me. When my life threatened to plunge into darkness, you're always ready to set yourself aflame to illuminate the world. How can I possibly let you walk away from my life? You were the warmth that embraced me when the merciless rain poured down on me. My lips wait in eagerness to touch your soft flawless skin. I feel ashamed of myself. Not for loving you but for not loving you enough. Time and again, I listened to others who sprout ill remarks about ow you would plunder my wealth and bring unbearable pain and suffering in the end. I was a fool to listen to them and tried to abandon you numerous times. But I came back to you every single time, each more desolate than the previous. You accepted me back readily without so much a word of unhappiness. Yet again I have to try to break off our relationship. The future seemed so bleak for us that I find my strength waning. I hope you'll forgive me

My beloved Marlboro Menthol Lights......

(PS: Blame the blardi gahmen also...knn make you so expensive.)

18 Comments:

Blogger elfina said...

Whoa!

I like this piece. Well-written. Never could I in a thousand years write something so beautifully.

Wed Jul 27, 03:51:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

I'm flattered.

Wed Jul 27, 08:17:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Haiyah,

He bluff one... he never quit!!! Last night still smoke!! :P

Thu Jul 28, 09:18:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cut the poor guy some slack... You're always beating up on him!!

Xed, you don't have to take this, yah? Tell her to go to hell once in a while. It'll do her some good!! :)

Thu Jul 28, 11:24:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger elfina said...

Who's J???

Thu Jul 28, 11:59:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Wah lau, so now Xed has another new friend....

Thu Jul 28, 01:52:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

A new friend is always better than a new enemy.

Thu Jul 28, 05:36:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Trying to be diplomatic lor. Hmph. People defend you, you not happy meh?? Double hmph.

Thu Jul 28, 06:06:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

Your meek attempts to sow discords is not working...

Fri Jul 29, 10:28:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phoenix, You're just being petty for the sake of being petty... Wasn't what I said the truth?

Xed, to be fair, she is many things, but meek? Haha... Only at very selective times...

Fri Jul 29, 11:53:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Truth or not, you didn't have to out it... What if I end up being bullied, or worse, abused??? ;(

Fri Jul 29, 02:42:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

Not only selective times, only selected few get to see it too.

Sun Jul 31, 05:13:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe, the only times you end up bullied or abused is when you allow it and admit it, you allow it at times because you actually enjoy it!!! :P

Xed, by that do you mean that you are not one of those few who gets to see that side? You are not playing your cards right. If not, you will get to see a whole lot more!

Mon Aug 01, 09:26:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Phoenix said...

*says very sweetly*
J dearie, it's time for your medication. I put the pills in the purple Hello Kitty pillbox you like so much, see?

*turns to Xed and whispers*
Don't mind her. She blabbers rubbish when her medication wears off. Poor dear, she's so deluded...

Mon Aug 01, 12:05:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

Occasionally I get a glimpse of it. Maybe you're right, I haven't been playing my cards right. Not that I've been great at card games in the first place...

Mon Aug 01, 02:50:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, learn...

Mon Aug 01, 03:20:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

Yes master.

Mon Aug 01, 03:40:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not the master. But Phoenix is. Ask her to be your master... ;)

Mon Aug 01, 05:02:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home