Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

What the fish...

Yeah, I'm a procastinator. That probably explains why I haven't been blogging much lately.... Mostly its because my brain goes off duty whenever I log on to blog. Well, whether he likes it or not, I'm blogging without the help of that selfish grey matter of mine. Today I'm blogging with a new employee. His name is Al...short for Alcohol. He came for the job interview wearing a Beer can. I hired him on the spot. Though he makes my system a little incoherent ( that's why my blogging style seems so damn weird right now), good help is hard to find. He's a part timer though and I have to pay him in advance...

I wrote a whole bunch of crap about 30 mins ago but it all got erased by friendster when it refused to load properly. I'm kinda pissed with the whole thing now so I don't think I'll carry on. I need to get some sleep so that I can go to East Coast in the morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home