Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

A man's gotta do what a man gotta do.

First off, I'd like to apologise to Carolyn for being the prick that I am. I'd already hurt her with some stupid comments I made in her car and I had to go on to mention it in my blog. That makes me a neighbour to the prick...an asshole.

Secondly I'd like to explain our behaviour in the car. Adrian and me have this kind of relationship that we can crap about everything to each other truthfully. I've even kinda insulted Erin in front of him before. So we ended up saying dumb f*ck things to each other while being oblivious to the people around us.

As much as part of me wants to retaliate, the stronger side of me knows that I'm in the wrong. I started everything . I rubbed salt into the wound. By writing anymore stuff about the incident would greatly endanger our friendship. I wouldn't want that. In fact I treasure our friendship (though its only been a few months) and really cherish you as a friend. So here's what I'm left with to say.....


I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home