Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Bummer.

Ok, haven't been blogging for sometime. Been too plain lazy to log on and blog. Will probably do duplicate entries, one here and another in my friendster blog.

Was talking to Carol a few days back and somehow the conversation went over to wakeboarding. Since Carol hasn't been wakeboarding for years and I'm really keen on it, we decided to go wakeboarding a couple weeks later when we get more time on our hands. Though I've wanted to do wakeboarding since I was 16, it simply never took off cos I'm basically a bum. I've been putting too many things off actually. Even my tattoo came after, like a decade? I guess that's what I am.

A full time procrastinator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home