Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Can the day get worse?

First thing in the morning, when my mom woke me up. She saw a bruise and proceeded to drill me about it. Its just a simple bruise, what's there to say? I get bruises all the time, from knocks, bumps, bites, scratches and yes pinchings....

Since I didn't sleep well the night before, I decided to go back to bed for 5 more mins and woke up 3 hours later. Not only am I late, I found to my dismay... that my phone died as well. A month old phone had to die on me. Like what the fuck?! So I had to look for my warranty card, which I found with ease. As I read the small prints, it required me to bring the stupid card along with my proof of purchase, aka receipt, when I bring it for repairs. WAH LAN EH!! Fucking warranty card not enough to prove I fucking bought the phone ah? SONINABEH ERICSSONOFABITCH....

So I went back to camp, found my receipt. As well as get some things I needed for interviews tomorrow. Then I realise... I got 2 interviews tomorrow and I have no idea what time one of them is to commence! So I got my clerk to help me check while I proceed to the bloody service points stated in the warranty card. Took a bus to Jurong Point and guess what? The KNN service point isn't there anymore!! CCB lah, you think play hide and seek ah? Pooh Bor! Never mind... sit down and eat lunch first before I die of hunger in Jurong Point. Go Macdonalds' and wait in queue. One more person before my turn.... This is the almost an exact replica of what I heard-

Lady : Hmm... I'm not sure what to have... can you recommend?

Counter staff: Huh?

Lady: What can you recommend I have? What's nice today? (WTF?! YOU THINK YOU AT SOME HIGH CLASS RESTORANT AH? ACT ATTAS IN MAC? I LECOMMEN MY ADDIDAS SHOE FOR YOU TO EAT LAH!)

Staff: Vould you like to try our nuggets? Its wery nice with the new dips... (obvious to readers the race of the staff serving her...)

Lady: Sounds nice but I don't think I want to have finger food today ( I don't think you would too, you fat ass bitch)

Staff: How bout our Extra Walue Meal? Add 40 cents more to change to twister fries.

Lady: Hmmm...I'm not sure. I don't think I can finish a whole meal by myself. ( You can finish the whole fucking restaurant by yourself if you wanted to...KNN la, hurry up can? There are famine struck kids like me standing behind you leh.)

Staff:.......(speechless at this point, obviously not well trained by Macdonalds' on the art of promoting products)

Lady: Ok, I'll take the MacChicken Value Meal then. (Yes!!! She ordered)

Staff: Upsize?

Lady: Yep... hmm hold on. I think I'll have the Big Mac Meal instead. Just give me the MacChicken Sandwich alone. (Nooooo.... She's ordering....)

Staff: Okay. I repeat your order..blah blah blah

Lady: Do I get to change to twister fries for free since I'm ordering something else? (JUST NOW ACT ATTAS, NOW BARGAINING LIKE AT PASAR MALAM!!! CCB! SI PUI EH! SIAM LAH! YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT LEH!)

Staff: Sorli, I can't do that. (sweating profusely... maybe she's afraid the customer might get mad and roll over her)

Lady: OK then, I'll pay for the twister fries. (YES FINALLY)

So I ordered my Big Mac Meal...as my luck would have it. I have to wait for my Big Mac...stupid fat bitch took the last one. I took my fries and drink found a seat. Sat down, read book while eating... finish eating liao..eh? MY BIG MAC LEH?! I turned back and looked at the counter and didn't see any customers. SO BUSY CANNOT BRING MY FOOD TO ME AH?! I walked over to the counter, took my Big Mac then left the place...

Take bus to Toh Guan to find the blardi service centre. SIAN... my number was 1122... serving number was 1101.... agony agony. Wait and read book at the same time... Finished the book looked at time... wah biang eh... 1 hour plus liao still not my turn. At this point, my clerk sms me to tell me to call the chief clerk himself. How to call? The phone I'm holding now only left with sms capabilities! Then my own phone koyak liao... DING DONG!! 1122 flashes to proceed to counter 5. I took my little orange plastic bag and went over. Showed the guy what's the problem and lied to him that I'm flying overseas tomorrow and needed a phone urgently. Guy said the earliest is Saturday. I gave him the desperate look... Guy looks down back at phone and says he'll go check with the service crew ( I think I scared him with the look... So horrid meh? Ok no need to answer that...) At this point, second message comes in. " Call Chief Clerk now. He wants to tell you stuff about tomorrow. Urgent!) Siao liao... 祸不单行. The guy comes back with the phone in pieces. Tells me that its either software problems(minor) or hardware problems (major). DUH?! Then what? User problem ah? Then now he says the latest I can get the phone is on Monday. What? I thought you say Saturday? The 'experts' at the back obviously not sure what to do with it so wanted more time to deal with it.... No choice... I need to find a public phone quick. I took the service receipt from the guy and ran to IMM to make a call.

Appointment timing changed. Now both appointments clash... WAH BIANG!!!! Then need to get some stupid paper from boss in the morning and change appointment of the overseas briefing to Friday. SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN. I wonder if things are going to be bad only for today or will last thru the week. Hope tonight nothing stupid happens...

3 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

1st moral of story: SonyEriccson sucks

*pats her Nokia smugly*

2nd moral of story: Fat ladies in MacDonald's queue suck

3rd moral of story: Jurong Point MacDonald's sucks

4th moral of story: SAF sucks

Yay!!!!!

Thu Aug 18, 09:44:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger elfina said...

For me.... Eh.... So far so good leh. A fan of Sony ericcson cum nokia...

Thu Aug 18, 11:25:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

Its not Sony Ericsson. Its Soninabeh Ericssonofabitch...

Thu Aug 18, 05:54:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home