Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Life in 'Hell'

Ok ok...I'm not exactly in Hell. but the heat is a lot worse than Singapore though. And I though no other SEA country can be hotter than Singapura. To my friends who are worried about me. Sad to say, I've already had my first fever just 4 days back. Funny right? Not even a week and I fell sick. Considering all the unhealthy things I did before I flew off and plus I was caught in the rain... Its just a matter of time.... Anyway I'm a lot better now. Thanks for 'asking'.

Anyway, work has been a bitch (as always...) and I'm trying my best to conquer her. Only time will tell whether she'll eventually be my whore. Ok... don't sound like me right? Don't worry, Al's not with me. Instead, I just got an overdose of Lipton. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I won't have as much time to blog since I'm kinda buried 6 feet under work. Moreover, I don't have broadband on my location... Machiam very backward right? Well, the first thing on my agenda is to bring wireless broadband internet access to my peers. So in a couple of months (hopefully...) I should have broadband access and a laptop of my own. Let's pray for the best shall we?

Lastly, in Zhu's words, "My dears, I miss you all and love each and everyone of you."

I'll be back!












Sooner than you think. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger elfina said...

Ey!!! Copyright leh... Must pay ZZ's fees liao.

BTW why is work a female? Why can't work be a bastard or a jerk??

When you wrote: "Considering all the unhealthy things I did before I flew off"....you mean the huge mosquito bites that really resemble 'female' vampire bites...is it? Wahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

Now in my own words:
Liami, I miss you!!!!! Be good!

Sat Sept 10, 12:48:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, my friend. So it seems like everything going smooth right. then that is good. But by the way, have u draw your new uniforms from the store already?? a week have pass, so i think you should be very familiar where is east & west liao hor... hahaha..

sorry it's time for me to pray liao.. AL's.. "jin tian wo mei you chi zhu rou, shuo yi ni bu yao lai zhao wo lah" pls pronounce the above sentence in "Hokkien". THANK YOU..

take care , my friend. remember to call me when you are back..

Sat Sept 10, 09:22:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home