Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Time

The previous two weeks came and went faster than a blink of an eyelid. Then time decided to slow to a crawl, the moment I left her at the airport. I don't miss my home, my family nor my friends as much as I miss her. Its been less than a week since but it feels like its been more than a month.

A watched pot never boils but I can't help but keep tab on the time. I so much want to go back to Singapore to be with her yet again.

I try to put all of myself into my work. Indulge in it so that I won't notice the time. But my work has the tendency to screw up for no apparent reason. I suppose it has to do with working with idiots... When work screws up, I really want to just crawl back to my sweetheart's embrace. Not that I'm a wuss but it beats having to face morons and trying to have a intelligent conversation with them.

I know this post isn't really making much sense...well, my world isn't really any better now. Someone invent a teleporter already.... I can hardly stand being in the world of nincompoops anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home