Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Quizzes Galore!

You should roughly know how bored I am by the number of online quizzes I'm doing... I was doing some of them simultaneously to the point where I didn't even know what I'm answering the questions for. I had to stop when I tried the Birth Order Predictor.... I must have submitted something that's out of character because it predicted me to be a 3rd born... Even the blood type test was wrong. I'm an A type but my inner self is a B? OH NO! Koreans believes Type B guys makes the worse boyfriends. :P

4 Comments:

Blogger rinaz said...

I'm not fond of quizzes. They are FAKE! FAKE I tell you!!!

Only a qualified psychologist can determine what your personality is/are

To which, I wish I had the money to see a shrink

Wed Mar 22, 12:16:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

I never said I do it to know my personality.... I do it for the sake of entertaining myself. So there.

Wed Mar 22, 10:06:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger rinaz said...

Since you liked quizzes, I think you might like this

Psychological test by BBC as well as the Sex ID test

Both very facinating to me to see how the mind works.

Sun Mar 26, 06:42:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Xed said...

Oh...those...been there done that. I got very balanced test results...even the sexual one was almost balanced if not for the slight bit more male traits.

Mon Mar 27, 08:32:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home