Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Do you ever feel like crying?

These Thai commercials are amazing. I never knew I could be made to cry in less than 1.5 mins.... Ok ok, so I'm a little more sensitive than most guys. Hey, crying isn't a crime. And I like crying sometimes. Relieves stress. Anyway, I've embedded the videos to my blog. Watch em and weep. Literally!!!

(I've placed these videos from short to long. I think the story more intensely sad too!!)











1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The third video made me cry.. Perhaps i could relate to it. Not only my dad, my whole family doesnt understand me...

So should i buy insurance? LOL.

Mon Sept 01, 07:45:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home