Are you reading my mind? Or are you getting lost in it?

Don't presume you know me, cos I sure as hell don't.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

GL and/or XL

HE-BITCH!

I've been referred as such before. I doubt I would have known how arrogant and stuck up I appear to others if it wasn't for my fiancée and a couple of her close friends. They told me how mean I actually can be and sometimes more devious than a scorned woman. But... 'WHERE GOT?!'

OK lah ok lah! I know I really can be quite mean to people sometimes but I don't do that to offend... Like when I trash talk whenever I drive, I don't really mean MOST of the things I said. It purely for me to vent frustrations from driving amongst idiots. I know its not easy to get a license in Singapore but those numbskulls really drive like they got their licenses cut out from cereal boxes!!

Erm... ok, I think the above example didn't really did much in clearing my name... FINE! I'm a HE-BITCH then! So be it! I'm one and I'm proud of it! What are you gonna do about it?! I'm not going to apologise about it and I know you are still going to be friends with me because its this arrogance projected from my confidence is something you admire in me. Well, stay around and it might just rub off you some!

SAY IT WITH ME! I'M A BITCH AND I'M PROUD OF ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home